12/12/18.- Closure of the cycle “Leading economic sectors with female talent”
Barcelona Activa and 50a50 will present the book “Dones en alts càrrecs” by Maria Àngels Viladot i Presas, on December 12th at 5:00 pm.
The event is part of the closing of the cycle “Leading economic sectors with female talent“, promoted by Barcelona Activa and the 50a50 association, and is part of LIDERA, the support and networking platform for women.
The book analyzes how – despite the indisputable advances- women are still underrepresented in the decision areas. The study places special emphasis on the fact that in order to reach equality, the entrance of women is not enough. It is also necessary to address the prejudices and stereotypes related to leadership.
Barcelona Activa’s general manager, Sara Berbel, will open the event, which will be led by Mar Gaya, vice president of 50a50.
- Institutional welcome by Sara Berbel, general manager of Barcelona Activa
- Presentation of the study “Dones en alts càrrecs”, by the author, Maria Àngels Viladot
- Round table moderated by Mar Gaya, vice president of 50a50 and founder of Igualando, with:
- Maria Àngels Viladot, PhD in Social Psychology and author of the book
- Anna Mercadé, president of the association 50a50
- Vanesa Carceller, general manager of JLL
- Space for discussion with the attending public
- Networking with a glass of cava
If you want to attend the event, you must register using this link.